- 2 1/2 C flour (white or wheat, doesn’t matter)
- 3/4 C hot water
- 1 bouillon cube
- 1/4 C peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 t salt
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F. Dissolve the bouillon cube in the hot water. Then stir the egg into the water mixture as well.
Put the flour and salt in a large mixing bowl, then add the peanut butter. Cut the peanut butter into the dry ingredients with a spoon or pastry blade. It’s safe to let your lucky puppy lick the spoon when you’re done because you haven’t mixed in the raw egg yet!
Then add the water/egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well until dough forms. Pour the dough out onto a floured surface, knead it a few times, and then roll it out flat.
Spread the biscuits out onto a cookie sheet (to keep the bottoms from burning), then bake them in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
Author: Lisa Pfeffer
Recipe type: Breads
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup egg whites
- 1 egg, large
- ⅓ cup butter, unsalted
- 3 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease a biscuit bread pan with butter. (Using oil or butter vs spray helps the bread not to stick to the pan.)
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients of coconut flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix together the wet ingredients. When well mixed, add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk well. (If using a blender, a low-medium blend is good.)
- Fill 6 spots the biscuit bread pan with ¼ cup each of the the biscuit mixture. You’ll have to actually shape the biscuits in the pan with a knife or your fingers to shape.
10ml suurlemoensap of asyn
250ml olyf of kookolie of ‘n mengsel daarvan
Klits die eiergele, mosterd, suiker, sout, witpeper en suurlemoensap of asyn saam in ‘n mengbak. Hou aan met klits en voeg die olie druppel vir druppel by. Sodra die mengsel begin verdik, kan meer olie op ‘n slag bygevoeg word.(Gewoonlik na 60-75ml) Hou aan met klits totdat al die olie bygewerk is.